Friday, July 2, 2010

Days in 7th Coy

Time flies. Finishing my 1st month of the 24 months of army.

Let me summarise in short some of the achievements and people I know in my section. From bed 1 to 14.

Fiq, ZhenJin, Avan, Sebastain, Andy, Leng Ho, Jia Yue, Brie, Adrian, Jia Qing, Boon Kiat, Kian Wei, Me and last but not least Ernest.

We spent hardship all together achieving more than what we can ever imagine. Living in one small room of our own, we spent every moment thinking of one thing. BOOK OUT! Woot. Well not only that I got to say. We just trying to grab what we have never achieved. From 0 passes in our IPPT to 5 passes. We will keep trying and trying to achieve the impossible.

At least for me, I achieve my personal best for my 2.4km. 10.47 mins. I never knew I could do that till I try. Mind over body, mind over body. I will always keep that in mind.




Flashback keep haunting me back. It seems that it seems impossible to stop being emotional when i talk about her. At times, I will just randomly hold on to her photo and look at it. Looking at the last piece of the 4 letters she gave me for our 6th month anniversary. Reading it again and again. Thinking about that ring we made. Thinking of how much I wish I could own her to be beside me always.

To conclude what much of my section mate had said. It seems hard to patch back a relationship. In addition, the feeling will be different. Unless both parties love each other truly. I got to agree with that. And they once said that, coming to that as times passes, feeling do fade. It have never fade in any ways for me. As for her, i will never get to know. Sending my prayers to the sky every single day. Hoping for an answer I long to hear.

I have stopped my empty messages for a reason. A's is nearing and it is time for her to concentrate on her studies. I guess I got to say this. All the best for her studies. If this is a test for my love for her, I will bear with it. If she still love me, i guess it will be for her too. Who cares what stand ahead of both of us, if we really truly love each other ?

Love is selfish. Nothing is impossible. God have once bring us together for a reason. I hold on to you for 2 years and 1 month. Now i am asking God for one last chance. This last chance to let me hold on to you for the rest of my life. Even at this point of time, my eyes once again are about to tear and this is the worst times i had in recent times. I am cutting my connection with you just for you and your future. Sending my prayers from far.

Telling myself to SMILE. Forcing every bits of my happiness to come out. There are still lots of people who i can help out there but is there any soul out there willing to help me.

Cheer Up Dennis! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment