Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ease the pain!

To add in. Today is book in day. It always this day all NS men will have mixed feelings. Especially recruits like me and you. This week objective. To smile more.

I will lead my life again on my own and my way. Even though my heart will stand by itself, it will never be shaken again. To put it, i will still find it hard to forget her yet i just to save it to myself. Expecting nothing will happen between us anymore. Face reality in its hard way.

Never fall in love was a total lie. If i was given another choice, i will still choose her over many.
Even though she was not the most prettiest girl i have ever met, she was one of the best girl with one very spontaneous personalities i have ever met in my life. She handle stuffs with an attitude that many will never have. She equips herself with one of the hardest lock hardly anyone could open.

She did things we all never expect she will. She surprised me with an action that i will never forget in this lifetime. I love her for who she was. And why did i used was. I will never know what she is thinking again. Never will i again.

Face it dennis. Face it!



Spilling the beans again.

No comments:

Post a Comment