Saturday, July 3, 2010

Doubts

Linger around with that feeling is like playing your hands with fire. It's sad here and there. Going back to camp. Blah blah.

I got to ask some questions over and over myself.
1) Am I still loving her ? Yes
2) Have you ever thought of patching up ? Yes
3) Do you think she over you ? Yes

Well. It is funny I got to answer all these questions myself. It's funny. I am all alone once again writing this blog. Finally I got what she was applying to me on her nick. Finally get to see it.

I don't know whether her nick applies to me. I guess it was.

She is so right about that. Elaborating what she said. People who are closest to you will always tend to make mistakes that hurt you so deeply that you will never recover from it. We swore never to hurt but we are still human no matter what. Human make mistakes. I chose my path to be honest. Even though i still regret it sometimes.

Still remembering those times. She will always say " Time will heal everything." It was well said. Time will heal everything for her. For me, it will too. How long ? I will never know. At least for her, I already could see her stepping out of this pit of sadness carrying on with life. I am sorry that I have hurt you.

The day I broke off with you is not the day I stop loving you. I needed time to clear my thoughts. It was unfair to you so i chose this path. I put you infront of even myself. The mistake is done and I can't change that fact. The only thing is that I thought of you first.

To those people out there reading my blog. All humans make mistakes. If you make a mistake, you admit it. If you don't, too bad. Live with it for life. It will show what type of person you are.
In life we also learnt things that if you do something bad, don't get caught.

And also people who are around you make mistakes. Whether it is yr parents, siblings, your aunt uncle, who or whatsoever. Touch your heart. Will you ever forgive them for their mistakes they do ?

Was our love too shallow that I wasn't even worth forgiving ? I never doubt it. It wasn't. Was my mistake too grave ? Yes I guess so.

Well. At least she won't know it either. Till this day, she was the still the best girlfriend I ever had. Even though the name of girlfriend is not where i want it to end, I got to live with it.

Must stop whinning and suck it up and do it. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment