Friday, July 23, 2010

It all ended.

Ending of a beautiful relationship, friendship and now I officially declare me and her as strangers. It is hard to go pass this stage of my life. As i lost another friend, yet she don't really bother at all. How sad is my life. Well basically relationship do end on this path that both parties refuse to bother what and how it happened.

First it happened to me and my first ex, Erica. Now it happened again on another ex of mine, Siew Eng. Sometimes life is just weird at times. Come to think of it. The day i befriend her and start to hate her, the last thing i wanted to do was to break all connections with her. From msn, facebook, skype and even my blog. I know she have been reading my blog like many people do. She still care for me. The day we last chat last week. She gave me a cold shoulder through out the whole conversation. It seems funny yet weird. She message my friend of mine this.

Did den deleted his blog ?............. She wanted to know my blog. She did not want to lose contact with me.........

How complicated can human being be. She's one I got to bow down to. She asked me something like this. What do you want from me after so long ? Would a friend ask you direct to your face this ? I was traumatized how ugly she can be. I was her ex boyfriend and yet i don't think i am her dog or something along that line. Mutual respect is what I always expect from people. I don't owe her my life. What is done is done. I can't do anything to turn time back yet i tried my best to salvage all there is. I face my life with a new light now. Not to hate her but just not to know her anymore. I will continue to love her. And don't get this message wrong. Like a memory in my mind. I will love her for who she was when she was with me in the past.

The old her practically.

No comments:

Post a Comment