Friday, July 16, 2010

Nightmare


Well. Awake at 8.20am explains what i had gone through the night. It was one of the most scariest night i will ever have and one of my last i hope.

What if one day you woke up losing all the connections with the person you love so dearly. From facebook to msn to even reality. She seems to just disappear from this face of this earth. Changing all her contacts or maybe just disappear. You try typing her name into the search engine and find her missing from the list you always used to search for her. Her email just seems to change. It is how funny things can be. I cried in this dream of mine. Eventually I jump to my death. It was spooky i got to say. Dying in your dream/nightmare. This may just be a sign i got to give up before i hurt myself in reality.

From someone who really care about me. She said this to me. If this girl really care/love you still, she in the first place will never abandon you and leave you dangling around with this mixed feelings. Maybe so. Perharps so.

No comments:

Post a Comment