Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pathetic Me

Sorry to Gillian Gan. I got to say sorry to you for all sort of reasons. Sorry for not able to recover. Sorry for not able to bring myself up again. Sorry for breaking your heart again and again. Sorry for being insensitive. Sorry for being a complete loser in your eyes. Sorry for being such an arse.

I am staying single for now. When will i recover myself ? I have no idea. My self-esteem and confidence level is dropping by day. I am feeling like a complete loser. I don't know what am i doing to myself. I hate myself at times. I really do. I hate myself for not doing anything progressive for my happiness. I know what i really want but i am not fighting for it. Because of that, i feel like a complete loser. People fight for their future and yet i am sitting here lazing to wait for my future to unveil infront of me.

I will stay strong. For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment