Friday, July 30, 2010

Standard Obstacle Course

Well. I always thought army was a breeze. This was not the end yet it was not the start too. Start of my horror starts with this course, most guy will have to overcome in army. Standard obstacle course. In short, SOC it was called. I never really know my fear of heights was that great till the day I stand on the jacob's ladder. Having myself struck on the log for practically 10 mins. It was an illusion my mind have been running through my mind, trying to convince myself to overcome my fear.

Even though it was a once in a lifetime experience at SOC. I injured my palm with 4 blisters on my 2 hands. It was a painful too. Look at this from another point of view. To overcome something is such a short time was tasting victory from the tip of my tongue but to lose it as soon as one day too was a fall from the sky. One word. ARGH!

Well. Even since siew eng had been out the picture, I told myself it was well over. I overcome it too. I simply stop thinking of her for the past week. Even though i dreamt of her for the first 3 days for army. Sunday, monday and tuesday. It all seems so dim. Fading like a dying light.

I know she will still be the best girlfriend i ever had. Ha. But the thing is i ever had. She's gone for a reason. There is no more tears shed for her. No more there will be.




I am well prepared this weekend! DRUNK I WILL BE! POWERHOUSE IS WHERE WE WILL GO AND GET DRUNK! HA! GOOD LUCK TO ME AND MY BROTHER KEVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment