Saturday, July 31, 2010

The PowerHouse Blast!

Powerhouse Powerhouse Powerhouse!

Well. Yesterday was a nice day to start and end with. Starting a day at 1pm isn't always a bad thing. Time passes real fast yesterday. I got to drop some events due to lack of time. Well started the day with meeting tse yun for lunch and booking of her Iphone 4G.

Soon afterwhich, went for a slow jog with tse yun and yucheng at ecp. It was 4pm then. A slow jog till 445. Basketball after that till the sun sets. By the time, I got home. It was already 7pm. My family was all gone and I got the news that they went out for my grandfather's birthday. All left alone at home. I get myself prepared for the last event of the day. Kevin Birthday At PowerHouse!

It was a blast. We all know it and i know it like how we taste it. Black label! Martell! And all we see was merlions! Ha. First one down. Chia Hon Tek. 45 mins of drinking he was well gone. Next to go was Kevin, the birthday boy! LOL. Next was Sebastian! Ha. The ultimate drink drank drunk goner. Dance till he drop dead! And next was me! It was a fun night and ENJOYABLE was the funny thing you can get! =]

Well did some foolish stuffs there! To start I message my ex. Ha. And next i started calling gillian for whatever reasons.

With my head spinning like mad now, i think i got to stop for now. Lets all wait till next week.



YEAH I GOT MY OLD SELF BACK! WOOT>.< TO START! LET ME DO SMTH FUNNY AFTER MY THIS POST! WE SHALL SEE! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment