Saturday, July 10, 2010

Depression

Well. I read the news on that tragic of that widow that husband who fall off the rooftop of the hotel days back. It seems i may suffer slight depression as i realised some signs that was mentioned was similar to mine. I told myself i must recover from this and step up and move on with a positive mindset. I told myself what belongs to me will never run away and whatever is not mine will never be mine. I told myself i will live a better life then i ever had before. I know my mindset is set that i will hardly forget you in this lifetime. Life is unfair and there are things you got to suck thumb to live on.

I told myself if there was ever a chance that we will even meet up. I would bring myself to ask her this question. It is simple and easy. Do you still know me ?

Trust me. I guess if there will ever be this chance. Should i even say hi and just ignore ? It's weird and people may find it funny for what i said above. It seems that question seems simple yet complicated. Things are never easy.


Today i enjoyed myself. Going out with people i really care for and forgetting my depression. I may have recovered bits today yet there is still tomorrow. Face it. Face reality.

Thanks people. YC KEV GG and SCH =D

No comments:

Post a Comment