Friday, July 9, 2010

Days Ahead.

Day 1 of my booking in.

It was a simple day like any other day that all of us book in. Seeing everyone all around with their jocket caps and the greeny uniform with their field pack. Looking at all the botaks around me. All that sweat we got to drop. All that blood we got to shed over the weekdays till the day we book out on friday.

First came the run. I don't really know why at times when i run i really feel numb and don't really know what am i doing to myself. I don't feel anything when i run. Simply, I can't seems to care anymore. I push myself to a limit i have never reached before.

Day 2.

I fell sick having a fever of 37.5. So as usual I skipped all my training on that day itself. Went to see the medical officer. Was given 3 days to rest. Don't really know whether it was a bad or good thing. The purpose of me serving the army is to keep myself fit and lose my weight. The day ended easy for me as others had speed training. The second speed training i missed. I had never done a speed training till this very day. It seems that I am not very much fated to run for speed training.

Day 3.

I was terrribly ill in the morning with my fever still on for the day before till now. It seems hard to concentrate. Luckily my section in-charge asked the sgt for me to rest in bunk. It seems once in a lifetime thing, it was APPROVED! with a Att B status. So i slept through the whole morning till 11am while the rest went for a run of 2.4km. I was regarded having the best recruit life you can ever imagine. Even though I was sick, I told myself i could not slack my way off. I push myself. I ran almost 4km and did 160 crunches. It backfired in some sense that the fever came back just before light out. I really need someone to message this time. Feeling down due to holding on too long, sick, lonely and whatsoever. Tons of things went through my mind. I already knew there won't be any reply. Face it.

Day 4.

A bad day is over. Now i got to face reality once again. The other part why am I just fortunate to be the luckiest recruit you can ever imagine. Being on MC, I was given this opportunity to be the lucky few to fire a SAR 21 gun! 6 bullets were given to us each. BANG BANG BANG BANG! It all ended within seconds but tons of things went through my mind before I hold on to that gun and look into the scope and start firing. Details I will keep it to myself.
The throat somehow tored into half today too. I can't have my meals properly. Can't even swallow my saliva at all. I skipped some training and did some night exercise instead before I sleep.

Day 5.

As usual, road march road march road march! My throat was still the same as yesterday. Pain was the only word I could use for my throat. Lucky, today is our book out there. Here i am blogging my way.

Shall continue tomorrow. Looking forward day by day. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.







P.S. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment