Saturday, June 26, 2010

Funny

Things are all about fun. Funny things do happen. It's everywhere. She came online yesterday. Idea of doing that ? No idea. The most funny thing is she appeared online as ari****n@hotmail.com is online. O.O I think she was trying to tell something to me. No idea what was it. Next thing I sms her asking what she was trying to tell me. She tell me it was an accident.

Her appearance bring a glimpse of light to me yet the more she appeared in my life, the faster we going to end this. Even though I still like or even love her. I rather I could just stay on like this. Knowing she safe and sound from far and keeping her unknowingly at all. I know it seems rather retarded or idiot to do so. I hope things does not change at this point of time.

And at this point of time, I wonder once again. Is she over me or is she into me ? It seems weird asking myself this after writing what is mentioned above. I slightly guess it. Maybe 85 to over me and 15 to into me. I really don't know what lies in front of me. As today is my book in day!

And yesterday I realised something. With that envelope with her photo, there lies a letter. I was at bugis when i realised it. It was our 6 month anniversary letter she gave to me. It was one of the things that was not tore into pieces. It was a beautiful mistake. That was the only few things that wasn't destroyed along with the others. Coming to that. I remember that what her sister had said to me on that terrible day. Our love is over like the things she destroyed on that day. Sometimes I wonder, if there was any chance that we could be together again.

People fight for love. In army, we fight for our loved one. In life, we fight for to be loved. In relationship, we fight for the name of love. So who or what are you fighting for ?

I chosen my path and no one else will change it. If you came to change my decision in my life, screw it. It is my life and it does not belong to you at all. I know you guys care for me but i chose this path that i would not change for the time being. Stay strong and stay firm. When people don't believe you will succeed, this is when you prove them wrong.



Everyday, lots of dreams and hopes were scattered unknowingly. I know my hopes were already scattered long ago. Yet life doesn't end here. When life doesn't end, dreams and hopes still exist. It is only when your heart stop beating, there is where you know your life has ended along with yr dreams and hopes.

It is book in day. Book in Book in Day! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment