Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bugis

Still remember the days I made my way down to bugis. With her zhong ruan in my hand. I hold her hand firmly with my other hand. We two will walk down Fu Lu Shou Complex to her way to nafa for preparation for one of her concert. The first time i accompany her down to the place. Walking through bugis street with her zhong ruan. Eyes were put on us, but that didn't bother at all. For the rest of the times, I will usually pick her up from that place to send her home. Time for me and her were hard. I just got to initiate to meet her just to accompany her. Those times were sweet I got to say. Looking at her and accompanying her along the way.



As time passes, my feeling never change. Endless nights. I am left with one day to my army.
I know this love has never ended at all. Times have changed. Someone got to make a decision.
I dont know whether I should do it now. At least both of us can move on. I know I will but i need an answer. An answer that she say she don't love me anymore. I know I still love her but now i wish i could make her hate me. Just to end this as soon as possible. I am sorry. You are my greatest regret of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment