Friday, June 4, 2010

Her trip overseas

It was her holiday break. It was our days to enjoy our time together. Sadly, she was one of the many chosen for a exchange student to go to china. I know it is going to be hard for us, especically it was during our honeymoon period of our relationship. The period was hard for us but that was what make us stronger in our relationship. I was still having school during the time she left for china. Lucky for us, technology was so advanced, she could call back to singapore daily. Even though it was short, it was sweet too. I waited for her call every night. Patiently waiting and waiting, she never fail to call me. I simply miss those days.

It was hardship yet we are strong due to it. Time was always against us but I know only with this hardship, we could make us yearn for each other more. Slowly she learn to trust me slowly bits by bits.



I finish the book called Dear John. I come to realise even though u truly love someone, u would only care for her happiness. Only when she is happy with you around, that is call love. What's the point of being sad all the time when she was with me. I love every moment of being with her but the day we broke off we argue and quarrel all the time.

But nina once told me. If u love the person, u will want to give up anything just to be with the person. It is true but is things going to be the same. I know i cant be sure that we will be the same since before. I only know that i just want to be with you for all I care.

And like most friends will say. Just give up and find a new one. No point because of one tree, you give up the forest. In my opinion, if this tree is worth waiting for, who cares whether you have the forest still.

All the time people take love like life, and we live life for love. But after all these that I wrote. My life doesn't stop here because I know I cant stop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment