Friday, June 25, 2010

Dreaming

To kick off this post. I dreamt of her the day before. It was kind of weird. It was so real that I couldn't bring myself out of it till my mum came in with a vaccum cleaner. Vooooooooommmmm. I was woken up by it. I cant believe it that the dream was so clear in my mind. I could even feel that she was beside me at that moment, as I hug her in that dream of mine.

Things doesn't change for now at all. I will never for the time being or maybe years to come. I know it is over but yet even my mind shows that time has stopped for her. It seems weird but I got to accept it still. I guess I was being emotion at times. As the day nears to book in again where life is all about fitness and marching. Till now I am left with one task to do with her. As we were suppose to bring photographs of our loved one. To be exact, it was going to be our family, girlfriend and friends photos. I chose to bring her photo in to paste it on my locker mirror along with my family photo. I don't really understand why am i still struck here refusing to move. I am warned times to times that it will be useless to stop right here. Yet i still refuses to listen. Ignorance i got to say it.



I will continue to push for greater height in other stuffs yet leaving my relationship life behind at this very spot. She will never learn about this no matter what. Simply, I am hidding this so she could just go on with life.


Love Life.

(Dear John)
Eventually I chosen to be how John treated Savannah. Not to pursue anything from her at all. All he care was her happiness even if he had to give up on her. Seeing her smile was the best ever I could ever wish for.






Book I am reading
P.S. I love you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment