Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Her Birthday.

Hmm. Trying to recall what happened that day. 27-03-2008. Oh oh. the day i mistaken her birthday was at 28-03-2008 =X It was a terrible thing to remember. She was angry at me for forgetting her birthday date. I simply lost track of it. Nevertheless we enjoyed that wonderful day together. Where did we go hmm. Marina yes marina. It was a thursday. If I wasn't wrong, I remember it was her school term break. So we went out and it wasn't that rush. We caught a movie afterwhich I bought a mango cake for her. I still could see that scene in my mind now. We two sitting down below her house at the table. Me singing that birthday song and sharing that slice of cake. Even though it was just a causal one, she simply love it. I could see it all over her face that she was pleased and she enjoyed that day. It was a day well spent. The gift was great. I made a bottle of stars for her and bought a necklace. She wore it for months till the necklace somehow tanish.



If only these days will come by one more time, I believe she will love me once again.
Time flies. I am left with 4 more days till army. My mind is still full of her.
If I could turn back time, i will love to repeat this 25 months over and over again.
There is no turning back now. I still love her dearly. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment