Thursday, May 27, 2010

Somewhere somehow

It has been days I last talk to her. As time goes back, I should be saying it is getting better and better. Things does not always happen that way. Its time to talk about the past once again.

Even though we are together once again. Things never changed much for her. Its was her promotion year to junior college. She was a very smart girl and almost perfect in some sense. She could make it to Vjc, Tjc or an intergrated programme that her school cater to students like her. She was special I could say. It was a stressful year for her. It was solely because of her studies we agreed to this rule of putting studies first infront of anything. I do care for her throughly, yes I do. That why we rarely argue over things and quarrel was a mysterious word for us to use. It was like alien to both of us. Where most couple argue and quarrel in a monthly basis. Our seems like honeymoon period every month. We do not know why but we enjoyed every moment we had together. I could only explain this with the reason of we meeting in a weekly basis due to our differences in our life schedule. I will always make a effort to call her at 11 and chat an hour or so to see how was she.

Now coming back to that. Our next outing after we were together was a double date to escape theme park. Remember those days. Me and her with samuel and amanda to escape theme park. It was a fun experience. Indeed it was. As though it was just yesterday, pictures still surfacing in my mind. Having you beside me sitting that pirate ship. It was priceless. Even eating that meal at burger king was so so so clear in my mind now. Remembering the dare that amanda and samuel dare us to share one piece of fries. And pulling you to the haunted hse! Everything seems so clear till now. And the only thing I guess she will be thinking of that day was the failed attempt to light the sparkle on a rainy day.

That was the day you force me to sing a song to you. I bet you forget totally about it. Still remembering those moments. And lastly it all ended with a hug that time stopped for that moment. Time could not be better waste than this. Even though it was raining still, we never failed to stop smiling. I can say we truly love each other at that moment.

That was march 2008. Just days before her birthday.



Facts

I m neither romantic nor am i sensitive at all. I guess wasn't mature enough yet with love. I will grow and I will learn. When that day comes by, I will be different as you know I will/will not be the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment