Monday, May 17, 2010

Introduction

So firstly self-intro myself first. I am a typical guy around with an attitude. Well, I just graduated from Chemical Process Technology, Singapore Polytechnic. I could say I am just a average joe out there, staying in the east.

Let me start off this story I am going to share.

Firstly, it all date back to the year 2007 August, the day that i started to step back into my life.
Back then I was still an emotional kid, recovering from post breakoff relationship. To think back now, i was foolish. I just broke off with my second gf not so long yet long, Pearlyn. It was my first semester in Polytechnic. Experience saddness all around, still remembering those days where athirah told me. Cheer up with a smile on a face. =]

A few months have passed. Gradually, I recovered from this bad experience. Slowly I told myself, it is time for a new gf i guess. Even though it sounds desperate for maybe you. I, myself thought so too.

Well, this is when i tried every aspects to know a new girl. Somehow i succeed in doing so. I happened to know this girl, GSE ( her initial for her name ) from my MSN!?!?!!?!?! Not knowing even how she appeared on my msn. I try to hitch her. LOL

I still remember back then i was still 17 going to 18 and she was just 15 going to 16. Young were we, but we were very mature in some sense. Still recalling how I started talking to her. Guess what, from the start of the conversation I did not really know she was a singaporean. She was dark with her skin complex. Somehow i thought she was an Indo Chinese living in Australia.

A step at a time, i try to know her. Sometimes i even waited for her to come online for nights. It went on for 2 weeks or so. Talking to her like I knew her for years and yet we had only knew each other for weeks. I get to know she was a chinese!?!?! hahaha. Well, she was borned with that skin colour. By then, we were still using friendster! HAHAHA. So i added her on friendster, went through her photos and happen to know where is she from. I was like WoW, she was a student in one of the top school in the east.

So the typical stuffs happened. We exchanged numbers, blah blah shall not cont. ( You guys know it ). Things got going, we chat through messsaging for months. Let me leak out some details about her. She was the Chinese Orchestra Chairperson at that time I know her. At that point, I knew she was one of the busiest person in school from her actions. She planned from the biggest concert to the smallest with high expectation. ( It was solely due to her school status, her school is one of the best CO around Singapore ^^ )





I guess that is all for today. Having graduation ceremony later T.T Hope somebody in this world is reading my blog. Leave a comment if you ever did. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment