Monday, May 24, 2010

A Sweet Smile

Christmas was nearing. What could i get for her in this process of courting her. Teddy bear, necklaces........ I was walking around the city and looking around what to get for her. Something caught my eyes at bugis junction. It was this soft toy. Guess what is it ? hedgehog! It was about 50 cm in height. I know I got to get this plushie for her. 2 days before Christmas, I fixed a time with her to meet her at her school. It was at Buona Vista. That was the very first time I went down to her school. As I said in my previous post, she was the busiest person in school. I called her soon after I reached her school. Step by step, I walked into her school. The guard did not suspect anything and I just dont wish to care much either too.

"Hello, I just reached your school" and "Where are you ?" I said.

"Give me a moment and I will be right down" She said in a very fast enough friendly manner.

She ran down to meet me with 2 of her friends. I was holding this huge plastic bag with that soft toy. She didn't care much as she look me in my eyes and give a very awkward thank you to me. And she left with a breeze soon after.

I message her soon after I left the school compound. As a typical gentlemen, I message her whether she like the gift. She did not reply much but she was busy preparing a concert in progress. Soon, I knew she love the gift in some sense as she was playing with it always putting it near her bed.

More or less it was end of the year after christmas as we didnt meet till the next year. It seems the next year sounds so far yet it was just days away. She was 16 this coming year. Secondary 4 to be exact.

2008! HEAD ON! A year of dreams and fun!

That is all for now!



What did I do today. Today was interesting yet stupid in some sense.

1) Pool with tse yun fadilah delphine and chong hung at pool place.
2) A call from wei guang. Bing quan met with an accident. It was a hit and run accident.
3) At Simei once again after the visit of BQ, though not hoping anything yet thinking the impossible to happen once again to see her once again.
4) Saw her sister along the way. Didn't know whether her sister could recognise me. Hope not i guess even though she was giving that not so friendly face when she walk past me.

It was a day of mixed feeling here and there.

Basketballing in the morning till 2.45pm with chong hung. Went home to bath afterwhich was pool time. I have a craze for pool nowadays. Playing it till 5am at times for the past few days.
So I met delphine fadilah tse yun at the pool place with chong hung. I received that unexpected call from wei guang. I thought what was it for. He broke the bad news. BQ was in hospital. Out of curiousity, I asked what happen to him. He met with an hit and run accident at Old tampines road. I could not think much and head on to meet wei guang straight. He pick up yik meng along the way to Changi General Hospital.

Along the way, I asked about the condition of BQ. Wei guang said he was in a bad shape. So we head on to CGH to visit him. The first thing I reached CGH was memories flowing through my mind all over. Remembering last year I was warded too at this exact place due to gastric problems. Flashback flashback of siew eng came into my mind. Considering how gentle and thoughtful she was to me at CGH. Visiting me even though time was against her. There was a mixed feeling, but my mind straighten out and visiting have to go on. When we enter the ward where BQ was, the first thought was to check he was alright. I could see that he was recovering fast comparing with the words what wei guang was saying at that time we were in the car. At least he could recognise me and yik meng calling us by our nicknames. Emotions were all over at that point of time, seeing a friend warded in the hospital wasn't a good feeling at all. Even though he wasn't that close to me at all, all I wanted to give my goodwill and gradtitue for him to recover fast.

We stayed for a while and chat with him in the process. We head off for dinner. Wei guang asked for suggestion for dinner. The first thought that came to my mind was East Point. Hoping for the unexpected. Even though I told myself from the inside not to meet her again, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of her along the way. As yik meng and I had our dinner already, we headed outside as he wanted to have a smoke. I suggested we had bubble tea at her favourite shop. Along the way, I saw her sister walking pass the toilet outside while I was about to exit it. I could not figure whether she could recognise me or whatsoever. She gave a quite emotionless face or maybe slightly pissed off. I went on with plan and bought the honey green bubbletea. Heading back to banquet to meet up with wei guang and his gf, we left soon after. Hoping nothing will turn out bad due to the misunderstanding between me and her sister.




Maybe that's what makes love blind and make me seems like a fool at times. If only that fool will get his day one day, things will be so much greater than yesterday. Yet yesterday looks the same as today, nothing seems different at all.

13 days in counting to my botak head! Hoping to blog more before I get myself enlisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment