Sunday, May 23, 2010

Her life style

Concert was over. I watched her performed on the concert. The most foolish thing about this concert was I forget my specs and I was sitting at the second last row of Singapore Conference Hall. How nice can things be. Nevertheless it cant stop me from getting glimpse of her from the second row third/forth seat from the left.

The best thing was she solo-ed one of the scores. From that day onwards, I know this girl was special. She was musically inclined. She is grade 8 in piano and grade 10 in zhong ruan. Something special that girls out there are rarely equiped with.

Soon we started talking on the phone about our lifes. Her life was hectic. She was always busy and time was against us. I tried to meet her a few times. It failed always till this very time.

We fixed a meetup with a few of friends and her friends to catch a movie. Let me name them. Amanda, Linda, Samuel and herself. My friends who came were one of the few closest to me. Hon Tek and Kevin. We catch this movie of Resident Evil 3. I knew this movie will be epic. Hon Tek, one of the few person I know around that was unafraid of anything except HORROR movie. Even though i dont rate this movie as one of them. It never fail to spice things up to see that priceless impression of both Hon Tek and Linda with that 'i cant continue to watch this movie' look.

After which, we ended the outing with a lunch at subway. We part from there and that day ended as fine as the weather could be.

Ending here for now. That is for today.

I guess this wait will be long and tedious. How will this be. I will be waiting for that day of 03-12-2010 to come back. maybe after that i will break the news of the blog to her.

I am living still in this past. I get back the actual same white earpieces that she give at east point today. I started reading too to enhance my english. Dear John < nice book. u guys should try. Love the book due to the similar storyline to mine. I assume so if i does or not. Currently at page 50 out of dont know how many more pages to go. Nites people.

No comments:

Post a Comment