Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm so lost without you

I guess picture speaks a thousand words. Adding in the music I guess it speaks more than that thousand words.

2008 was a whole new year to start out with. We could not meet much either for this coming year. We chat on the phone and msn as usual almost everyday. I confessed my love to her a number of times.

How it all started. She pop that question of whether I had someone that I like or love. At first, I didn't want to tell her. She was a very cursious person. Nosy about things that she shouldn't know. When I answered her, she was like shocked at the spot. Speechless for seconds. Motionless she stood. Yes, I want you as my girlfriend!

She never answered directly me. She just said she needed more time. As the typical me, i rushed her for some sort of indirect answer. She gave me an answer sooner than I expected. The answer it was either valentine or my birthday. I was like happy yet still waiting for that day to come by.

Days passed by. I was counting down to Valentine. Even though I know it was her important year. It determines which Junior College she was heading to, I never failed to bug her for that answer I want to hear.

Valentine was soon nearing. Even though it was suppose to be happy but for guys hmm. It was part of a tedious and headache day to face. What to get for her ? The big problem.

It was the day I got to face judgement. It may sound rash yet for guys yet one wrong thing you do for this holy day. It may turn out the good or bad side. Nevertheless, I plan mine with precaution all over. Going down to marina to buy movies ticket as early as 1pm, getting the chocolates and gift the day before. Buying the roses on that actual day. Precious planning was expected. It is a sad thing that secondary school did not have school holiday for that day. She ended at a standard time of 5.45pm. I offer to pick her up and take a cab down to marina after that to catch the movie. Could not remember what movie was it. If i never recall wrongly, it was mama mia!

Love that movie. I got to agree. =] After which, dinner at kenny roger!! Love the food but it was too filling. FULL! The day end short because time was once again against us. I got to send her home. Along the way home, we talk a little. It was till the pathway at outside her house.

" I need to tell you something" she said.

" Close your eyes " she added.

So without any hesiation. I closed my eyes. She hold my hand and wrote something on it.
I did not know what she wrote. Afterwhich, a gentle kiss went onto my cheek and i opened my eyes. She was 3metres away from me already. It left me speechless, motionless and blank. I did not know how to react. I just start to walk to catch up with her with shocked spelled all over my face. I send her all the way to her lift.

I called her after that. Asking her what did that mean ? She told me we are together. Ok. I got to accept the fact that all my efforts were paid off and i felt silly at that point of time. I was overjoyed with that. It mark a very special day of my life. My 3rd relationship which I will cherish very dearly.



Gosh 3.20pm the time I woke up! It was crazy. But I realise no one really care what time i woke up. I was all alone at this point of time. I cant say i love nor i hate it. It was kind of a neutral feeling. No way I could go back to my past yet future lies lots of mystery that will soon reveal itself. Time to time, I know dreaming is just not reality. Even though dreams are meant for someone to attain higher heights. Without actions, I got to agree dreams will just remain as dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment