Friday, May 21, 2010

The concert.

How should i start this post. From the title you guys can see what it is roughly it is about.

To continue from the previous post. We exchange numbers. Talking as normal. I came to know that she was having her practice at one of the community centre near my house. I was shocked and surprise. Is this really fate or is it really call fate ? I took upon that chance to meet her or maybe I should put it as a glimpse of her after her practice. Those memories still so vividly in my mind. Still remembering that she was holding her zhong ruan ( a chinese instrument that look like an guitar with a round bottom ) with her friend walking down that flight of stairs. She waved at me with a smile that i will never forget. It may seems retarded but that smile embark me to a journey that will never ever forget.

Once again, I continue to text her and finally I have this chance to meet up with her. She asked me to buy her concert ticket. Somehow we both were making use of each other in some sense. =X I wanted to meet up with her to close up that distance between me and her. She was meeting me for the sales of her ticket. Here comes the irony, she told me that the seats around me were RGS girls (Raffles Girls School). I was like O.o Even though, I know that the purpose of me buying the ticket wasn't really due to that. Nevertheless, I will always take this incident to tease her. Why was that so ? There was only this mid-age couple beside me. T.T

Before the concert, I initiated to meet her up at Singapore Conference Hall just to accompany her home on that day. Why so ? She asked me. Isn't it obvious enough ? Just to know her more and more and even more!

That day I made 2 new friends of hers. Linda and Amanda. We took the train home from there. Chit chatting. They were somehow bombaring me with questions. Why did I come for ? O.O
I just realised i made a foolish answer to that. OH NO LA. I JUST WANT TO COME TO SEE THE PLACE BEFORE THE CONCERT DAY. SO I KNOW HOW TO COME ON THAT DAY!
what a big lie that was. The biggest lie i ever made in my life.

So as normal I sent her home from tanjong pagar, realising I have moved my first step in this wonderful part of my life. Walking down that pathway down, opposite simei mrt, sending her home.

I shall end here today. Shall continue tomorrow or something!

Referring to the previous post. I don't know whether is there anyone out there reading this. If really there is. Thanks for forking out time to hear me rant about my past relationship.

My current life: I NEED TO GET HOLD OF MYSELF BEFORE I FALL OFF THIS CLIFF! =[

No comments:

Post a Comment