Saturday, October 30, 2010

Truth

To this point of time. I just got to speak the truth once again. If you readers out there wondered why i open this blog. It was purely for her. You told kevin you did not want to lose contact with my life. I fulfilled it for you. And i will continue to go on with it till the end of your exams. This is for your sake. The very last gift i could give. Whether i will continue to blog after your exams i really have no idea. I getting sick of what state i am in. Not that i gave up. Just that i want to lead my life peacefully and as a loner. Walking my life with not much expectation. I will just live my life as i am and for who i am

You understand how i feel since you read every entires of this blog.

Nevertheless, i hope this last few posts will not affect your concentration on your exams. I will be here still. Just take it as i am ranting if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment