Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The old me!

Remembering i once said to my ex-girlfriend on how i thrifty when i was with her.

Just love the phrase of this. Downgrading myself when i was with her.

From Niwa Sushi to Edo Sushi
From Revoltage to Newbie Shirt
From Nike Air Max to Slippers

I realised how much i really care for her when i plan every bit of my cents and dollars for her just to accommodate her. Well till this day the money was all well spent. Spending to my very last bit of my pocket money just for that one day of meeting her to catch a movie or so. So yes. things to add on.

Well those days ARE OVER! Dennis is ready to step back to life and be himself once again.





BUT I AM STILL BROKE! HAHAHAH! FOOD BAGS CAPS AND EVERYTHING NICE TILL U DROP DEAD MOANING THAT YOU ARE BROKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment