Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tomorrow!

It's the last day of block leave. Tomorrow i will be enlisting to my new unit fulfilling my dream of becoming a sergeant. How i wish time would extend just a bit more. I really enjoyed this week with my friends! Thanks! Reality Check Time!

2 huge bags to go to pasir laba camp! I think both weigh around 50kg together. T.T The lucky thing is that my dad will be driving me there! 8am the time to check. I.E. to say it is the start of the new beginning! =] (I.E. << quoted from 2LT Yen Berg! ).

Something do change for a reason and something just will remain the way it is. Looking the first gift she gave me when we got together. The thermometer. It will remain as it is. Believe it or not. It is with me for that 4 months that i have been through in camp for BMT. We constantly change our life in the way we want it, yet not changing it is also a form of changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment