Monday, October 18, 2010

First nights out for Juliet

Well. Our first nights out! We are the mighty Juliet warrior who lepak! LOL

It have been a hectic weekend somehow for last week. Met up yung xin and gang for l4d2! that's super random. Then i book in for my camp.

Well. Indeed things are real random. She text me yesterday asking for my mum's birthday. I don't really know what that means but i guess it came to nothing once again. My mum keep telling that there's still chances between me and her. I was like O.O

I always believe that chances are given only to people who knows how to appreciate it. Someone once told me chances are given to people who grab it when the time is right. I know the time is not right now. Whether the chance will ever come again, i have totally no idea too.

Today, i have my first nights out in SCS. I guess we are the first company to have nights out in the whole of entire SCS. Not too bad indeed. lol

Well. I am going to book out tmr too! For my X ray. The back injury seems like its recovering after the physicist. Finally can sit on a chair for 30 mins or so. But at times it still feel numb. T.T







Chances don't come twice. You gave it to me once and i threw it away. To ask it again is comparable to ask you fall into a pithole. I am staying single as my heart could not replace anyone with you. Someone as beautiful as you. Till the day i get attached again may be the day i found someone better. That day will come or not is a true mystery as till now you are placed first on my list. Patience is virtue. To me, patience is just an illusion. A illusion too far to dream of.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment