Friday, October 1, 2010

The day we put our head up high



The day we have became TRAIN SOLDIERS! Finally we promoted from a chao recruit to a private!


Where my future lies next. SISPEC i hope. Aiming my dream to be a 3SG!


My dream is not far away i guess.


As days count down to my next posting on 8 of October!



Just love the days in 7th company. We were the pioneer of this legendary company. We will leave our legacy down generation of recruits that will be like us.



Congrats to all of us who POP! 3 thousands of us. The parade was marvelous due to you all!
Always remembering 7th Coy! =]


Never to forget Platoon 1 Section 1. My beloved bunk mates. I will never ever forget you guys for life. No matter where we are, no matter wherer we go, we will always be 7th Coy Platoon 1 Section 1 pioneer batch! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment