Saturday, October 9, 2010

Last day of block leave

Well. In an blink of an eye, one week has gone. It is damn sad my pay only came today. Money does not come free i got to say. We work so hard for that pathetic pay of ours. As we spend every single dollar of it, we slowly forget the true meaning of every blood and tears we shed for that single cent and dollar.

Slowly we realise that what is money compared to friends we have. I slowly let myself go into a dilemna that forgets whats money can do to you or not. Times are getting a turn for me. As i turn single for now, money does not come at a good cost. At the start of month, as i step into the first day. I found out my bank is left with 150 to spend for the month. Not that i am a big spender nor am i a giver of wealth. As i plan for my future, i found myself at this spot of in between the line of lonliness and friends.

A line that i got to decide. To explain in short. At times i can be giving and out-going. At times i can't be that. I only do this as i care for my future. As all this money i save would all go this saving for my uni. Hope you guys do understand what am i going through. =]





I NEED MORE TIME! I WANT A IPHONE 4G!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Show some appreciation to your heroes. The people that matter in your life, mom, dad, best friend, girlfriend, your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment