Thursday, November 4, 2010

What a week!

Long weekend ahead. Woot.

What a week it was. We shed tears, sweat and blood!

Day 1: We went for a outfield for urban operation at Lim Chu Kang Road. Abandoned HDB flats! What can i say about camps ? We all hate it! Can't bath, shit or all sort of nonsense. Well we are left with the last fieldcamp which is 2 weeks later for this BSLC term! Then it will be unit time!

Day 2: We all came back to company line. Hate this part about field camp too. CLEANING OF WEAPON! ARGH! Only slept 3 hours that night. And guess what. We had a 3 to 4 hours of sleep last night only.

Day 3: Navigation at outfield. It was simply fun. Testing our own direction senses. See whether we will hol lan/ holland! ( Lost my way in hokkien ) Well. It was cool. ( at least i did not lost my way inside ) In addition, i did my night navigation with no torchligh. Simply cool!

Day 4 : The ultimate thing to do in SCS! Tear gas! It just left us all crying our heart out. Ha. Well it was called chemical defence. We all get to wear this jumper suit. =/ It was simply hot. And the last of all that we all love about army. BOOK OUT LO!



I have decided to stop blogging after she finished her exams/ when my blog clocked 100 entires.
I seems lost at this part of my life. Army, her and lots of problem. I can't wait to find back my direction of my life. Step by step, i will slowly find the meaning of my life. The true meaning.

I am left with no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment