Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday blues

Monday! Tiring ah! T.T Hope this few weeks faster end! ARGH!

Well. It's nice to slack and slack in camp. It seems to contradict sometimes. Ns somehow grab my life away from civilisation. I kind of hate the life i am having now. It's funny why we got to do all this shit. I love my country but the country got to love us too for protecting it. We got to suffer to learn yet there's just a barrier between us, our family and other friends. Yes we learn. Learn to be independent. Learn to be blah blah. Learn to be ....

After this post, my blog's post count will be 97. 3 more to go. I will officially close this blog.

I will have some words to say in these next few posts that will be coming up.

I am not hiding no where. I am brave for what i say. I don't know what lies in front of me. I hope it is for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment