Friday, August 20, 2010

Step Up 3 while I Step Down

Friday came. I was barely excited or sad about it. Slightly of a neutral feeling that I wouldn't know how to describe. Well. 7.10pm booking out from tekong and catching a movie at 9.30pm at the cathay wasn't a fun thing to do. Rush rush rush! Time wasn't under my hands. Just yet i caught my movie without fail. Ha.

Well. It was a fun day indeed esp the movie itself. Nice dance move they got there. Nevertheless I can't say anything either since the dancers in the movie itself is already the best in the world as seen on the newspaper. To the people out there, catch the movie before it is too late. Something you cant miss in cinemas now. Thumbs up!

Step down to square one. I know it is hard to face the fact but yeah it is still hard. Ok. What in the world I am saying. Well. Using the word 'But' in a so different manner. I will never going to fall in love again for a long long time. YES. I am saying this out clear to lots of people out there. I going to take this as a vow. I WILL NEVER GOING TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN ANY TIME SOON. Put it a year or more.

I have decided this so. I am still heart-broken after months. It is snowballing badly. For many people out there, i am stepping down for what i have done. Lets remain as friends to many people that i thought i had hope with. Yes i diagnose myself with this severe broken heart of mine.

With evidences all over again and again. With the third romance book i am reading. I just want to be alone enjoying my life with friends. And purely friends only.

'The last song' the third book. Ronnie and Will. Hope they will have a nice ending since I haven't read the ending of them yet.



To her: It is hard to face the fact that you are gone. Gone with the wind. The rain started pouring in and i am still drenched in the rain. I need a umbrella to cover me off this storm. For every dream that holds you and me, it felt like a thunder that struck me. Many brave souls have survive through this storm as i creep pass this road with flowers intact on the road side. Are we are meant to be ? Are you the one ? I know the sunshine will come one day. I simply just wish that person holding the umbrella will be you. Purely you.

No comments:

Post a Comment