Friday, August 6, 2010

It's National Day

It's national day. The day we, singaporean, all celebrate our country birthday of 45 years of independence. With peace and prosperity in our country, we all enjoy our life with disaster free ( except for excessive rain -_- ).

Another week of enjoyment and events to be coming up. Today will be a slack day for me. Enjoying my tea time snack at Niwa Sushi once again. I don't know why i don't get sick of that place. Memories ? Maybe. Well, at least for today i have my buddy to accompany me to eat there. Well. Had some free time and found out some secret about my buddy. Well. What can i say. Singapore is a small country i guess.

Meet up with tse yun and kevin after that for a meal or two. Playing pool, shopping and never the less SLACKING! Enjoyed today with a blast at least. Guess what its already 2.10am now.

Nicely said. And its time to sleep!

PLAN TO FINISH P.S. I LOVE YOU BY NATIONAL DAY!!! 120 MORE PAGES! JIA YOU DENNIS! WAHAHAHA

To siew eng. I know you are reading my blog. Feel free to comment if you wish to. I am not that petty. And you know i am just joking about much stuffs. If you still take me as a friend, feel free then. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment