Saturday, August 14, 2010

Awesome Music and lots of food

Its just enjoyment. Moving from camp to home to orchard to plaza sing to the art house to bedok to eunos to home. Day of travelling but indeed it was a enjoyment. Finally catch inception. Indeed it was a nice show. Complicated yet nice. Dream upon dream. Is ficiton better than reality ? The plot was nice, storyline was nice too and indeed that what was made it a nice show.



People ask. Answer from me. It is indeed nice but no matter it is still a dream. Face reality only with confidence or you may just find yourself trap in a maze within maze. So i asked myself am i in a maze here ? Or it just a way out long ago which i refuse to move out ? Ha. Reflecting myself through a movie sounds rather ridiculous. Well. I guess i am just bored.



Well i bought another book. The last song by nicholas spark. I wanted to buy this book for quite some time already. It took me no hesitance to grab this book off the shelves and went straight to the counter to make payment.



Well. By the time, i was kind of late for the concert. I rushed from plaza sing to the art house and found myself in this Singapore Buddhist Mission Youth Organisation concert. The ticket was $15 but i found myself indulge in this enjoyment by various youth singing and dancing. Even though it was a mini concert organise by them, it was all worth the money seeing the youth at such age bringing themselves to this stage exposing their potential and maybe the chance to shine in front of their parents and friends. We could all see their effort and time they have used for this concert. Heard a very familiar song from the concert and will post it after this post and lastly. Appreciation and respect to them!

By the time it ended, it was already 9.45pm. Went off and walk pass Raffles Place where i caught a glimpse of the fireworks for the opening of YOG at marina bay sands. Went to bedok to find some food to fill up my growling stomach! And lastly i met up with GG to return her book. And finally took a cab back home and for a while being online. I landed myself on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment