Friday, August 13, 2010

Monopoly and chicken wings

What a day it was yesterday. Friday the 13. The day i did a RT. Many people will think what is RT. Well for people who have finished army or heard of it before. It is called remedial training. Where we all stay back till sat morning then we get to book out. Well it was a interesting night. Indeed it was. The day was the most enjoyable day we had in army. We have nothing to do except sleeping.

It was friday the 13 for a reason for me. IPPT i failed. By 1 pull up or maybe we shld put it as a miscount mistake from the sgt. In army, we call this suck thumb. There is nothing we can do about it. T.T

Well. At least we enjoyed the night. With monopoly and tons of chicken wings to eat. Yesterday ended with a blast.


As for me, I finished reading my book "P.S I love you". Like finally. LOL It does make some sense why do i feel like this after the break up with siew eng. I just fickle around with my mind as i still love her or not. Everyone says time is a healer but in contrast absence makes the heart grow fonder. Every morning i find myself once again single all alone. It seems nothing is healing or maybe it healed but i still cant forget the days we spent every single moment.

Even though I really love my life now. There are still times where I will slow down and think whether i made the right choice once again and continue to move on. The sentence spells this. Yes indeed i moved on. How life should continue or maybe how my future lies i will never know. But just like Holly in the book. At least both of them had the happy moments and just like me and her. The moments will always be there and this will always stay as it will be. I am ready to experience more happy memories and see more of life than staying at this small box.

ALL OUT TO LIFE! CHEERS hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment