Saturday, August 28, 2010

Field camp special

Surrounding with insects, bugs, trees and last of all SOIL! Field camp is over and i am so glad about it. Everyone glad about it. I learnt lots of things about survival. Survival in a forest is just being dirty all over the places. Well, that is just part of the whole picture. When people start to struggle with ways to survive, you learnt that people tend to be selfish in some ways. Being human or not, tendency of people being selfless in this world are getting lesser and lesser.

Selfless or selfish is all in the person's mind. To be truthful, i would also love to be selfish sometimes. Who don't wish to ? To be ignorance over things and keep your ass off everything that bothers you. That is when you see human's ugly side. Being friends or foes, it is lucky i have only 1 more month till i pass out from this BMT phase of mine. Love people in there but in some sense hate some people in there too. Friends are just happy memories that will always be remembered for life but foes are just stepping stones that you will just step on them and leave them behind.

Loving the way i walk this path of mine. Soon we will all know this picture of people true self inside them.


Love today. Finally bought the nike bag i wanted long long time ago. Check list one cleared!

Hong Kong Cafe to home to bugis to pool and to slack and home. Chain of activities. I found the book i going to read next. Under the Dome by Stephen King. Found it at the newly renovated Kinokuniya at bugis junction. Interesting content sparked the inner me making me sure of buying that as my next book.

Days gone by and i feel more and more miserable each day. While the day ended ( even though it was like 2am++ ) as i walk through this path of my life. I totally gave up on love. Looking back how long the very day i broke off with siew eng. Just a gentle reminder to myself. 6 months it will be soon. The very day i made this bold decision of mine to let everything fall in front me. I took a risk that seems meaningless at all. It was March 9 2010. It will always stay fresh in my mind. I lead my downfall and i got no one to blame except myself. I am single because i made a mistake. A lesson learnt and promise not to let my heart ponder around anymore. Like a flame burning, untouchable by bare hands. When will this flame extingush ? Long or short ? Doubts all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment