Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 2 of National Day Break


















Well. 6 minutes of messaging with siew eng. It was well over. Well time to review on myself. I ask myself at times. Is it really because of my character I have built on over the years that i have never patch with any of my ex-girlfriends ?

On a review from the book i am reading. Holly never knew much of what she is capable of. She was over dependent, when Gerry around. She was over complacent with her life. Living her life revolving over Gerry. It was all well over. Months have passed since Gerry passed away. She still grieved over his death living with letters left by her. Step by step, she walk over the path Gerry setup for her. What a sweet husband she had.
On this very day, I realise my downfall is not only based on me. I met with many people around me. Causing me to fall back once again. I thought you could have been the right one. Now i telling myself to give up on you too. Well. Am i important to you at all ?


Well. I am just going to enjoy myself now and i will never know what my future lies.

SUCK THUMB BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment