Sunday, August 8, 2010

The days ahead

Well. I have ended one situation by one situation. Now i am all alone. Heading for a new future.
I stopped all my nonsense with her due to some phobia from her. Refusing to meet me. I was like What the hell phobia is that ? Dennishobia ? Ha. It all ended with a big, i would say confrontation on msn. We kinda blast it all out and settled our stuffs once and for all.

I knew i would kind of regret it as i would just lose another friend of mine. But she could not decide her future so i decided it for her. It was kind of for her own good. I done lots of wrong things in this friendship of mine. Hope she will meet another guy that would love her. Guess i was a big bad friend of her. Well. Good luck to your days ahead w/o me.

Like a bird, i am all free with my wings spread out wide. Looking ahead with a positive mindset.



Soon, I realise i wasn't really falling back on siew eng. Basically i should put it as i had too many memories with her in the 25 months we had together. Everywhere i go, it just contain an image i carry with me. For example, like yesterday i went to ehub for bowling. A image of her and me sitting down at the edge of the shop opening eating some taiwan mee sua, the image where we queue up for cup walker and lastly the part where we shop for sushi at the NTUC. It's all about image and this is what i am. I can't change the fact that i am a sentimental person. All i could do is just live with it. Even though i am gradually losing the feel of me and her. I guess there is a certain percent i will carry throughout my life with me that contains her and the memories we been together. =']

No comments:

Post a Comment