Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shooting far

Doing nothing on a sunday sucks totally. HATE IT!

Well. Once again back to the point where all the guys got to book in again. BORING!

Now i just hope my passing out parade will soon be here. Even though it will be 1 month away only, i still looking very much forward to it. Counting down to the day, it seems longer.

One more thing to take note that i got to count down to. My 21st birthday. For all my friends, 21st birthday isn't a simple thing to go pass. This year i really got none of the mood to celebrate my birthday. It is not due to the fact i am single. I seems meaningless in some way. I always hate to celebrate birthday. Especially this one. I don't want to have a chalet or any sort of stuffs.
If there is really one wish that i hope it will come true, that is............

Some of my friends still knows that my heart did not wander off. It is still here. Yet many have already thought that it has already been gone. Reality check once again. I realise being single and alone in this world means that i am being weirder and weirder by day. Not in that sense of weird. Is just that the usual loud and noisy me was toned down to a quieter me. Who will thought that i, Dennis Goh, will grab a book walking down the road reading and almost missing a step or so resulting a fall or whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment