Monday, May 2, 2011

Taiwan

Blogging from taiwan seems like such turnoff. Yeah i am in taiwan currently. Love the people here, the places. Love almost everything here except it's making me fat. T.T Last day in taiwan. Trying to buy all my stuffs before heading back to singapore. It seems my heart never really settled down for one moment. Especially coming to taiwan seems so vital to settle some issues with my mind and heart.

Why 'vital' of all words was used. It seems love hover around me always. Not to say i am good looking or something. Just that my love life have never been so simple. One by one, some left me and new ones came back. I wonder when would i settle down with my heart and soul for that special one.

I still hold her picture dearly after 1 year. Even when i was with my new 'gf'( i m sry to the girl, sry ), i had her picture with me in my wallet all the while.

1 year had gone. 1 more year for my army. Soon, i will see the light i wish to see. Time will reveal everything. I don't love her no more but i do miss her. Memories are sweet but no matter how sweet they were. It's still memories.

GOOD BYE TO TAIWAN. I AM FLYING BACK IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS TIME! OFF TO XI MEN. MORE THINGS TO BUY THANKS TO SG GOVERNMENT! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment