Friday, May 20, 2011

Love ?

What is love ? I am so lost of it like now. I found myself facing this again and again. I finally found myself losing the touch in this field. I found myself struck in a world so out of love. I can't find things sweet. Everything seems so norm. I thought i would love someone else after my last love, Zi xuan. For now i love myself more than anything. I become more and more self-centered. Living in my whole world. Who cares what others think. I stop giving chances to others and myself and i could even say this. I may just live my life as bachelor. Coming from my very mouth. I can't really imagine what i have became.

Today is Friday 21/5/2011. It marks the day i officially declare i am not a normal guy anymore. I hate falling in love. And i lost the love bone within me.

Quoted from Siew eng. There's is more than life than love. I do agree right now.
The irony is she found love still. ~.~



No comments:

Post a Comment