Saturday, May 28, 2011

Long week

Well. As stated as my title, this coming week will be a long week. Looking at it. My weekends will be burned. That's okay i guess since i am terribly broke this coming month till the next pay day. left with $80 currently. Expenses are high this month. Especially during the period my parents were away from Singapore. Next pay next pay.

ATP tomorrow. Some combat shooting. Hope that i can get marksman! Extra $200 from the government. It's free. 39/48 shots to qualify for it! Argh. Will try my best!

Well. Kind of bored these days. Keep thinking of stupid stuffs. Went for some LDP by various Australia university with a couple of my close friends. Kind of tempted to go overseas to study. Seems like a getaway from this painful place we are all in. Singapore T.T After so many things that happened in the past, i wish that i could go overseas to see the world on the other side. Meet new people and make new friends.

I make a few calculations on my university expenses. I probably got to fork out another 15k or more if i were to go overseas to study. That seems to be not a small amount. Options options. Unless i am to work first and save up for this trip of 1.5 to 2 years overseas.

It seems life is ever-shifting. It is. While searching some friends of mine while using facebook, i came across Ong Wei Quan. Currently he is my ex's boyfriend. Found my ex's photo of him and her together on it. Well. I guess it is official now. Not that i am jealous or what. It is just kind of shocked that her photo is up on his profile picture. Life changes and life sucks especially. I guess it is a open secret now. Come to think of it, i guess her family have kind of already approved what it is. Congratz i got to say. I come to realise something. All my ex are somehow attached. Poor soul i am. ~.~

I came to a point that i got to accept the fact. Fairytale will always remain as fairy tales. So are movies. Everyone seeks for an fairytale love. Our brain have been recorded with lies that we will never accept. Just like gambling. We keep trying and trying everyday to seek that we will win. What are the chances ? What is the truth ?

No comments:

Post a Comment