Sunday, May 8, 2011

Back to singapore to enjoy my first weekend.

Well. I am finally back in singapore. Love to be back but there are something lots of people would hate about singapore after touching down in our homeland. The weather had been crazy over the years. It was awesomely crazy yesterday. 35 degree celsius.


Well election was just nice round the corner when i came back. NSP PAP SPP SDP. All the politcs. T.T Kind of messy. Lots of emotions and disputes during this period. I believe my vote was cast well for this election and believe my area will be well taken off in the next 5 years. The opposition put up a good fight indeed. A round of applauses for them.


One interesting topic who set me thinking among the age group of 28++
( especially my brother and his friends ) was something like this. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS AGE GROUP OF 30 CAN STILL AFFORD A HDB AND HAVE ALSO 100K CASH TO PAY THE 'FEE'. I know it may be a problem that neither the PAP or the opposition party could stop but at least stop the crazy hike in the prices. In history, we learnt that our founders of singapore built HDBs for critizen of Singapore to have a sense of ownership and let us know where we belong. Being a 22 years old this year. I have start planning and this would be a problem that will continue over the years. Just imagine 10 years later. Each housing in singapore would cost like 600k per unit. Who else can afford it. Come on~











Finally got myself to USS~! Love the place. Kind of make my head spin. 20 times on the roller coaster ? ha. We were like one more time, one more time. Sitting from the first row to last row. It was crazy. Miss the wet ride due to some technical error. sadly. Indeed it was money well spent there.


















































Some pictures to show~~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment