Friday, September 17, 2010

What a 21st birthday!

Firstly i got to thank all of the people who wishes me happy birthday! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Finally i stepping into the week of enjoyment. With only my last 24km route march to go. With no worries in me, i will move on and continue with life.

Firstly my first thank you will go to the clique who go through rough and tough with me. Chong Hung, Ah Di, Kevin, Tse yun, Varun. Thanks for the cake you guys bought for me! That really cheer me up for my this birthday of mine.

Well. I still feel down even till this moment of my life. With my ex messaging me all sort of rubbish on my birthday. Something to you that i really wish to say though. I really wish that you would not send that message of yours to me.

SE: Like i don't know that we will never patch up ever again. Who do not know that. 6 months ago you told me this and what answer did you get ? And now you want me to know it again on my birthday ? Yes. You made your stand clear enough. We both know it. If you really wanted to gave up on me, you had already done so 6 months ago. If you wanted to get over me, you should have done so. Yes i made it so clear on my blog that i still like you. I made it one sided that i still have feelings for you. I still care for you and i don't know why. I am human too you know. You have succeed to send me to the land of despair on my 21st birthday. I could only say that i was emotionally unstable for that particular day. And I hate it. I don't really blame you for anything or everything. I am your first boyfriend. I left you with no choice to break off with me. I know i have hurt you bad enough. I stop asking for any form of patching up. All i wanted was to spend some time with you as a friend and none other than that. I want to give up on you gradually as a friend too. Practically you and I both know that the feeling suck when things are left hanging over there. I know you would not get over me that easily too. It is not due to the fact that i still like you or whatsoever. Touch your heart and stop explaining to me that you will gave up on me. If you would, you would not even be reading my blog at this exact moment. Give me an option and so to you. I know i can't be a good boyfriend but at least a friend to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment