Thursday, September 9, 2010

High key events

Long day it was yesterday. Caught a 'erotic' show with the movie gang consisting of bliss, tse yun and varun. Going the distance was one of the humourous show T.T M18 explains it all. With all the sexual talks in the movie, i was wondering why am i there. With new terms to use. Humming xD



Tao huei once again. It was like a normal routine for us to eat that after the movie! I still can't believe i took a cab costing me 20 dollar from pasir ris to my house! =_= scamming to the max but time isn't enough for me. After being confined in camp for 48 hours, i was practically rotting and showing off my Pro Evolution Soccer's skills in camp. Ha. Well. Trashed the sgt from the neighbouring company. =X It is cool to get to know some new friends. Desperate moments came when i stepped my first foot on Singapore! Suddenly, the feeling came. Saying I Love Singapore at such moments really meant a lot at that blink of eye second.



This year birthday will be so different for sure. Still living in denial, all i hope was a simple meeting up with my ex, siew eng. That was all i wish for this year. I don't know why i have to do too.



If you are reading this siew eng, there is something i got to clear and say.



The day i confessed my ugly truth to you. I know i am prepared to lose you. Trust me. I did not expect the impact will be so great to my life. I never expected it. Till this day, even though i lead my simple life once again. My mind still thinks of you time to time. I can't say i love you anymore. I don't wish for another chance to patch or even woo you again. Who cares whatever i speak of about love. I never really understand it either. I will eventually stop loving you because it will only haunt me for what i did to you. The nightmare that will smurf me throughout this lifetime of mine.







The moment your tears came down from your lovely eyes. My heart broke. I trembled and I sense the feeling i am lost. I could not bring myself up standing as the end draws near. I knew the storm will be revolving over the sky with the darkest times i have ever met. I quarantine all my thoughts about you into a small box enclosed with umpteen locks that you would unlock them one by one. For your case, is the same ? I ponder till this very second. Trust and unbelief lies in mystery side by side. Who cares or maybe who knows ?

No comments:

Post a Comment