Friday, September 24, 2010

The day we step out to be man!

The days pass as i head my way to the ground where i am going to pass out as a soldier. Till this day 12 days have passed since my lovely birthday.

1 week left. Just one last week. I got to say i will miss this place of mine where we called home. From the step we all have our first foot step into tekong, we all really hate this place. Some call it hell, some call it the place we will hate most. For now, i felt different in feeling when we leave this place. W spent 4 months in this place where we will experience hardship and pain. To be put this to short. Hardship and pain we went through but it was all worth the while. We gain more than we lost.

In time to come i will keep learning that mistakes are grave and it will be regrets in life. Even though me and her has ended. My heart still fonder over the happy memories that we once had. I still miss her. Even at this very moment, i still can't lie to myself. I really want her. I really want to spend my lifetime with her. This very special girl. Is there love forever in this world ? Or is it just a myth that people say since god knows when ? Just let time pass faster so i can escape from this fact what is gone will never come back.

To my section mates till my platoon mates:

I will never forget you all. Trust me. You guys are the best. From working from a section to working as a platoon size. We worked and put in our best. The best moment is how we piece all our efforts into the skid that we did during National Education presentation. Best platoon/First platoon is not far from what we believe. Being the best is not a dream anymore. For the time constrict to the lack of sleep, everything was worth it.

Thanks for the good memories! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment